5 ingredients. 20 minutes. With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. A winning combination for the ENTIRE family!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, garlic and red pepper flakes over medium heat until the butter has melted. Cook, whisking constantly, until the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 4-5 minutes, skimming foam as necessary.
- Remove from heat. Stir in pasta and Parmesan until well combined, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.