- 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and diced
- 7 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise – (I’m a Hellman’s girl myself)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 4 TBSP of sweet pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a pan covered with cold water. When the water starts to boil, reduce the to low and simmer uncovered for 1 minute . Remove from heat and COVER and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into about 1 inch pieces.
- Cover them with water and bring them to a boil for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander.
- Let the potatoes cool before mixing so they won’t crumble. I actually put mine in a bowl in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a separate bowl, mix the other ingredients together.
- Then add the potatoes and mix gently.
What do you think?
Total votes: 0
Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%
Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%