– The best recipe for sweet potatoes! (Super easy to do!)
Recipe Type: Lunch, Potato
Servings: 4 | Preparation time: 5 min | Cooking time: 24 min | Total time: 29 min
- 2 lb (907 grams) Yukon Gold style potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (204 ° C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and rinse the potatoes thoroughly.
- Cut into cubes.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and add the oil.
- Shake the bowl. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes a little and return to BROIL for 2 to 4 minutes to make them crisp.
- Garnish with parsley Bon appétit!