– The easy recipe of breakfast muffins (eggs, potatoes, and bacon)
Recipe Type: Bacon, Lunch, Eggs
Servings: 24 | Preparation time: 15 min | Cooking time: 30 min | Total time: 45 min
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey jack)
- 2 and a half cups (675 mL) chopped hash browns (McCain style)
- 10 crispy bacon slices cut into small pieces (Bake bacon without the mess)
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Spray 2 plates of 12 muffins with oil as pam.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, with 1 egg, 1/3 cup of cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper from the grinder.
- Pour this mixture evenly into the 24 muffin pans. Flatten with the underside of a glass or the back of a spoon.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 8 eggs, milk, a tablespoon of oil, cheese, salt and pepper and bacon in a large bowl.
- When the potatoes are golden brown, add the mixture evenly to each of the muffins.
- Cook another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Take out the muffins with a spatula.
- It can be kept for the whole week.
- Serve hot.