Here is an interesting variation of gratin based on shells and reblochon. Follow the recipe well.
- TIME OF PREPARATION: 15 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
- RECIPE FOR: 6 PEOPLE
- 4 HAM SLICES
- 1 SMALL REBLOCHON
- 45 CL OF WHOLE MILK
- 40 CL FRESH CREAM
- 60 G BUTTER
- 2 YELLOW EGGS
- 450 G OF SHELLS
- 40 G OF FLOUR
- 3 MUSCAD NUTS
- OLIVE OIL
- SALT AND PEPPER FROM THE MILL
1. Cook the shells with a drizzle of olive oil. Drain and reserve.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 40 g butter, add the flour all at once and whisk vigorously to homogenise. Then pour the milk and the cream little by little without stopping to beat. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with nutmeg and continue to turn over low heat until the sauce becomes creamy. Out of the fire, stir in the egg yolks.
3. Preheat the oven to th. 6 – 180 ° C. Remove the largest of the Reblochon crust and cut into strips. Detail the ham into strips.
4. Amalgamate pasta and sauce, pour half of this preparation into a gratin dish previously greased with the remaining butter, add half the cheese and cover with the remaining mixture mixed with ham.
5. Spread over the last reblochon slices and bake for about 15 minutes, until the dish is browned.