How to make the Creamy and spicy tomato sauce , a great A creamy sauce with chilli, basil and Mascarpone with a simple easy instructions but that personally I find very nice..
Number of people: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large chopped red onion
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 800 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 red chilli peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 150 g of Mascarpone
Method of preparation
Preparation time: 25minutes> Cooking time: 25minutes> Ready in: 50minutes
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion for 5 minutes, mixing until translucent and tender. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sugar and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring. Add basil, chilli, salt and pepper and cook another 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add Mascarpone.