Bread and rolls, jams, pastries, pancakes but also French toast or muffins. Dairy products ? Yogurt, milkshake or smoothies. And on the weekends if you have some time, pancakes, waffles or eggs.
-Number of people: 12
-200 g flour
-½ teaspoon of yeast
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-½ teaspoon of salt
-3 large ripe bananas, reduced to porridge
-150 g caster sugar
-75 g melted butter
Method of preparation
Preparation time: 10 minutes > Cooking time: 25 minutes > Ready in: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6)
- Garnish a plate of muffin pans with small baking paper molds (or butter each mold individually).
- Mix the flour, yeast, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the crushed bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Add the flour / yeast mixture to this mixture until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Divide the dough into the muffin cups and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are easy to unmold.
Oven temperature / convection oven
If you have a convection oven, take a look at our product data sheet to find out how to adjust the temperature of your oven for this recipe.