With bright, fresh flavor, this easy Lemon Dill Dressing is perfect with greens and veggies as well as chicken, fish and shrimp!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepepr
- ½ cup sunflower oil, or other mild flavored oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper until completely blended.
- Add oil in a slow steady stream, whisking continuously until thick and creamy. Add dill and stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.