Recipe type: Side Dishes, Gluten free, Kid Friendly
- 1.5 lbs. of baby yukon potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz. packet ranch dressing seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Toss everything together so the potatoes are completely coated.
- Evenly spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip the potatoes over and bake an additional 3 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious
Serving size: ½ cup Calories: 135 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 22 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 417 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 2 g