This is a ridiculously good hearty pasta salad that anyone can make. It’s simple and easy with only 3 steps and it’s a one-pot type of recipe!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 421 kcal
- 1 pound tricolor rotini pasta
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/4 pound genoa salami diced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage diced
- 6 ounce can sliced black olives drained
- 1/2 pound asiago cheese diced
For the dressing:
- 0.7 ounce package italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs parsley and/or oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Optional, for serving:
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- Using a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta in s colander and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix all ingredients except for the dressing ingredients.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour into the large mixing bowl with the pasta salad. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Optional: add halved grape tomatoes just prior to serving.