The BEST Broccoli Salad recipe – loaded with fresh broccoli, cauliflower, green onions, bacon, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, and a lightened up honey mustard dressing. This salad is perfect for summer cookouts and picnics – a definite crowd pleaser!
- 4 c. broccoli florets
- 4 c. cauliflower florets
- 1 (12 oz.) package bacon, cooked & chopped
- ¾ c. dried cranberries
- ¼ c. chopped green onions
- ¼ c. unsalted sunflower seeds
- ½ c. plain yogurt (not Greek)
- ½ c. lowfat mayo
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, dried cranberries, green onions, and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate small bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, honey, and ground mustard and mix well.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.